This is the place that can connect you with some answers. Click on the Answer link to find detailed information.
- Q: Where can prints be purchased?
- Q: Where is the Shipping Information?
- Q: What type of paper is used for the prints?
- Q: Will the colors in the prints look like they do on my monitor?
- Q: May I use your images on my blog, website, etc.?
- Q: Are the prints available for licensing?
- Q: Do you do custom print sizes?
- Q: What are the prices for each print size?
- Q: How can I contact you?
A: Contact Me
A: I never, ever share any information about you.
- My Fine Art America studio has my work available for purchase as prints, canvases, framed prints, acrylic prints, and greeting cards. Guest checkout is available, and you can pay with a credit card or through PayPal. Fine Art America does all printing and shipping. They have a 30-day money back guarantee.
- My Etsy Shop has a wide selection of prints. In order to purchase, you are required to sign up and register, but this is free of charge.
Checkout is with PayPal. You may pay through PayPal with OR without an account with them. I’m also setup to accept Google Checkout if you prefer.
- My Zibbet Shop has some of my more popular prints, if you enjoy shopping there.
- My RedBubble Shop has framed and unframed prints, cards, canvas prints and more. Please be aware, anything ordered from them is printed by, packed and shipped by RedBubble.
- To purchase my fine art photography, digital montage work and healing flower mandalas, please visit one of my online shops.
If you don’t see what you’re looking for at the shops, please contact me through this site’s Contact Form, or through any of the shop message systems. I’d be happy to make a Reserved Listing for you.
Visit my Blog for new work and news!
All prints ordered through ArtFire, Etsy, and Zibbet are made by a professional photo lab on Kodak Professional Endura paper in either lustre or metallic finish; please check the individual listing for the paper finish. Prints are unmatted and unframed unless noted. I oversee the quality of each print.
Visit RedBubble for information on their products and policies.
The colors on the prints are an extremely close match to what I see on my own monitor. I’m very pleased with my photo lab’s quality. Be aware, due to how, or if, your own monitor is color calibrated and ambient light conditions, you may see slightly different colors on screen than you receive on your print. You wouldn’t be able to match anything (i.e. fabric) to any print that you view on your monitor. This is normal.
When you order from my shops at Etsy, ArtFire, and Zibbet, I personally oversee the quality, and do the packaging and shipping. All shipments are carefully packed in sturdy, moisture resistant packaging. I’ll send you an email to let you know when your order has shipped. RedBubble prints, packs and ships all items ordered from their web site. Please visit RedBubble for information on their shipping policies.
After receiving payment, most items will ship within one to two business days if in stock, and within seven business days if not on hand. Within the United States, shipping is via USPS Priority mail or USPS First Class. *International shipments are via USPS International First Class. This information is located in each in individual listing.
*If you are outside of the United States, you will be solely responsible for any customs fees and taxes charged by your country for goods imported from other countries.
Illinois residents must pay an additional 9.25% sales tax. This reflects the true sales tax here in Cook County, Illinois.
Refunds and Exchanges
Your satisfaction is very important. If you’re less than satisfied with your print, I’ll refund your money, minus shipping, upon the return of the undamaged print.
If your print arrives in damaged condition, please return it in its original packaging within ten days and I will replace it upon return of the damaged print – no refunds. In all cases, you are responsible for the return shipping charges and will not be reimbursed.
Inquiries regarding licensing of my images, wholesale orders, interior design inquiries, and gallery representation are welcome. Please contact me.
All images and other content Copyright © Karen Casey-Smith. All rights reserved. No rights are transferred to the buyer upon purchase. Any and all publishing and reproduction rights are reserved solely by the artist. These images are not to be redistributed, copied, or altered in any way without written permission from the artist. Thank you!
I’m happy to offer other sizes. Just contact me and I will put up a special listing for you at one of my shops. At this time, not all images are available in every size.
This price list is for Metallic or Lustre photographic prints only.
These are outside dimensions, and include a border. All prices are in USD.
Please contact me for special order pricing, such as gallery wraps, Art Velvet paper, and float wraps.
|5×5 or 5×7||$15|
|6×6 or 6×9||$20|
|8×8 or 8×10||$25|
|8×12 or 9×12||$30|
|10×10 or 11×14||$40|
|16×16 or 16×20..||$75|